Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 1 lb. chicken thigh or breast meat
- 1 small onion
- 1 green, red and yellow bell pepper
- 4 lemon wedges and parsley (garnish)
- marinade sauce: (4 tbs. sugar and 1 tds. flour)
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Cut chicken meat, onion and peppers into. 1″ cubes.
- Skewer bell pepper alternating colors with onion, and cubes of chicken in same direction (no space in between)
- Bring marinade sauce to a boil and allow to cool.
- Place kebabs on hot grill, brush marinade sauce on and turn to cook all sides until meat is cooked well done.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
(Genichi Shimada, Recipe Book)