- 3 pieces of fish (250g-300g)
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Adabi Turmeric Powder
- 2 tablespoons Adabi Chili Powder
- Oil for deep frying
- Clean the fish and cut into slices and drain.
- Season the fish with salt, Adabi Turmeric Powder and Adabi Chili Powder.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the fish until crispy.
- Serve immediately with rice.
Note: Adabi Turmeric Powder can also be used as a natural yellow colouring in food. May be used for various cuisine, including berbecue (such a satay), in frying chicken, fish, meat and seafood, “lontong”, steamed nuts, coconut milk dishes, “percik”chicken and other dishes.