- 300g boneless tenggiri fish fillets,cubes
- 2 pcs Kaffir Lime Leaf, Sliced thin
- 1 tsp fish souce
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 30g Long Bean cubes
- 2 eggs
- oil for frying
- Thai sweet chili sauce
- Combine fish, fish source, kaffir lime leaf, white pepper powder, egg in a food processor. Process until well combined. Then add on long bean cubes and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shape mixture into patties.
- Pour enaugh oil into a heavy skillet to fill the pan with 1/2 inch of oil. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Fry fish cakes for 8 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown.
(Jusco Pearl July 2007)