6 fresh eggs
2 bowls water
120gm (6 tablespoons) chilli
30gm (3 tablespoons) cooking oil
50gm (1) onion – peel and dice
10gm (2 tablespoons) sugar
1/2 cup water
2 kaffir lime leaves (daun limau purut)- cut into 4 strips each
Mint leaves or peas
1. Pour 2 bowls of water in sauce pan. Put in the eggs and boil for 15 minutes.
2. Remove eggs from sauce pan, shell them and place in a serving plate.
3. Heat cooking oil in frying pan. Add diced onions and fry till soft and transparent.
4. Spoon in chilli, sugar and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add 1/2 cup water, kaffir lime leaves and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
6. Pour sauce mix over the eggs, garnish wint mint leaves or peas. Serve. (Serving: 6 person)